These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer, you or your). We are 9plus1 Limited, a company registered under the number 10269669 whose registered office and trading address is Unit 1 Bittern House, Lakeside Business Park, South Cerney, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 5XL (the Us, our or we).
2. What Data Do We Collect?
We collect the following data:
- (a). Personal identification information (name, postal address, email address, phone number etc.
- (b). Analytical data to help us improve our site and customer experience by understanding how our site is used.
- (c). Various cookies (see Section 10)
- (d). Our payment gateway partner, Stripe, collects customers’ payment card details to allow them to process customer payments. 9plus1 Limited does not hold any payment details.
3. How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- (a). Register an account with us and place an order for our services.
- (b). Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- (c). Collect analytical data when you visit and use our website.
Personal data provided by you, including your payment information, is protected using the latest secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology and is in full compliance with PCI-DSS requirements.
4. How Do We Use Your Data?
Our company and our payment gateway partner collects your personal data so we can
- (a). Process your payment and manage your account.
- (b). Email you with news updates, special offers and promotions.
- (c). Enhance our customer experience through improvements to our website and services and offers.
We will share your data with our technical partner for processing purposes and logistics providers to deliver our Service to you:
- (a). Shoperb OÜ, Tallinn, Estonia. Registry Number: 12607629
- (b). Delivery partners, including Royal Mail and DPD.
When we process your order, our payment gateway partner may evaluate your payment data to reduce any risk of fraud. We do not process or store any payment details of our customers.
5. How Do We Store Your Data?
Our company store your data in conjunction with our technical support partner; Shoperb OÜ. They store your data on a secure server and employ state of the art security measures to protect your data from any unsolicited actor.
We will store your personal data for two years after you close your account. Once this time period has expired we will permanently delete your data. You can request for your data to be deleted at any time after closing your account by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data will then be deleted within thirty (30) days after we have received written confirmation from you of this request.
We would like to send you information, via email, about our services, new products and other updates that we think you might like, as well as those from our partner companies. If you have agreed to this, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners. If you no longer wish to be contacted via email for marketing purposes you can unsubscribe from our mailing list via the link in the footer of any marketing email you receive from us.
7. What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
- (a). You have the right to to request a copy of your personal data held by us.
- (b). You have the right to request that we correct and information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- (c). Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- (d). Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- (e). Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to us processing your personal data.
- (f). Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you.
If you make a request we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via: email@example.com.
8. What Are Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- (a). Authentication
- (b). Managing customer basket
- (c). Manage checkout process
10. What types of Cookies Do We Use?
- (a). shoperb_session - authentication session storage.
- (b). cart - managing basket sessions.
- (c). customer_credentials - sign in / account authentication.
- (d). order_* - where * is an ID and this cookie is used to redirect visitors to checkout and keep track of the checkout process.
11. How to Manage Cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, however some of our website features many not function as a result.
13. Acquisition or Merger
If our Company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new entity so we may continue our services to you.
14. How to Contact Us