Baby Clothes Size Chart
There's a few things to note when choosing the best fitting clothes for your baby:
- Sizing can be based on both age, weight and length
- Baby brands are not consistently sized the same way
- The size range on the label is often the maximum size
- Sizing clothes by length rather than age can be helpful as some brands run small or large
- There’s no one-size-fits-all rule! Some newborns fit into size 3-month clothes and some two-year-olds fit into size 12-18 months
We believe that you should be guided by your baby’s length and weight rather than by their age.
If you are looking for clothing sizes of the baby brands we stock, please refer below.
- JNY Kids
- Kite Clothing
- Little Green Radicals
- Lilly and Sid
- Me & Henry
- Pigeon Organics
- Toby Tiger
- The Bonnie Mob
- Turtledove London
Still feeling unsure? Send us a message in the chat and we will do our best to help find the right size for you.